- Press the power button to wake up your device
- Tap the capsense area on the left side of the screen twice to go to settings menu
- Press the power button to select settings menu
- Go to Connection check and select it by pressing the power button
- You should get your WiFi connection name if you have set a WiFi connection or your operator name if you have set a cellular data connection
- If the connection is not OK, check your connection settings
- Press the power button to go back to the settings list
If the back end connection failed, but your device is connected to the internet, it's likely there's a problem with the WiFi network connecting to the internet, or a service outage in the cloud to which your device is connected.